What will he teach?
Bebel is an underground legend who produces some of the most stunning effects possible with cards. Honed on the streets of Paris, and shared for the first time here, Bebel gives you the full work on some of his stand out card magic. In addition to the effects, Bebel shares his performance theory as well as a discussion of improvisation within an act and within a trick. This lecture won’t just transform your magic, it will transform you.
1. Bento Sandwich- What begins as a sandwich effect then becomes an Everywhere and Nowhere with jokers and a selected card effortlessly transforming. The effect concludes with a surprise card to pocket and transposition of two jokers and the selected card.
2. Mabillon – The only way to describe this is a reverse six card repeat that you have to see to believe.
3. Le Tour du Père Noël – The cards come alive as the red aces change to the black aces then change again and yet again, then become the queens.
4. Big Bang – To say that this effect is simply the four aces visually change on the table into the four queens is to not do it the proper justice it deserves. This extremely visual transformation is taught in both a simple and complex version that are both the kind of eye candy Bebel is known for.
5. Take my heart transposition – An almost prediction effect where the suits of cards change places to match a thought of card that changes under the spectator’s hand. One of the most simple effects taught in the lecture is also one of the most elegant.